LG Styler Mobile Media Lounge at New York City’s Fashion Week
• Build awareness and media coverage for the new LG Styler offering hands on experience with the product in buzzworthy settings
• Provide a convenient way for press, bloggers and influencers to travel from show to show in a luxury bus outfitted with 49 screens - creating a captive audience for LG content and messaging
• Demonstrate how the LG Styler can “work for people while they work out” with celebrity trainer Kacy Duke combining affluent influencers with media in a hands on Sculpt + Groove workout
• Production of a video news package, featuring celebrities organically engaged, to share highlights of NEXTPERT’S styleXtech Demo and Mobile Lounge with a focus on the LG Styler
• LG’s message of fashion technology innovation secured multi-channel exposure totaling 104.1 million including the experiential NEXTPERT styleXtech Demo and Mobile Lounge, the kick-off Twitter event and a Video News Package which aired on globally on CNN, CLIX, nationally on Fox Tech Take as well as on local news programs.
• Katlean De Monchy, appearing on CNN globally, created a feature story about LG's innovation as she bridged the gap between fashion and tech.
• As the media community attending NYFW and participating in the NEXTPERT styleXtech Mobile Lounge traveled back and forth, they learned more about LG in the Mobile Lounge. 15 million people shared the LG message of tech innovation and fashion based on this experience.
• Celebrities and influencers attended the demo lounge with celebrity trainer Kacy Duke, appeared in photos that they shared through their own social networks, and became part of the video aligning LG with the glamour of New York Fashion Week.