Trade Show TV:
How to expand your brand beyond the booth
• Share with consumers the news of Wilsonart’s product innovations in engineered surfaces for commercial and residential environments known for high performance and elevated aesthetic by producing a "TV show" directly from the trade show
• Further impress upon the target audience the brand’s commitment to prioritizing sustainability as a responsible member of the global community
• Devise and implement a communications approach that could be executed without disrupting business during KBIS, a critical trade show for Wilsonart
• Go beyond the traditional b2b showcasing product exclusively to industry people at the show... Create desire and presell to the general consumer by giving them a sneak peak of their new products
• Saturate online, TV and social media with Wilsonart messages to make brand top of mind with consumers and buyers during a vital selling time
• A trending Twitter party reached 16 million generating vast social chatter attaching immediate relevancy to Wilsonart.
• Multilingual messages communicated on social, broadcast, and digital, to impact a diverse audience and demonstrably penetrated the Hispanic market, a key demographic for Wilsonart.
• With TV exposure occurring on CNN as well as on news stations nationwide, a total audience of 22 million was reached.